Educate Future Entrepeneurs: Sponsor JA Company
During a 12-Week Program (February – May):
- Support a student business team in a class at a school in San Diego.
- Provide 1–4 volunteers from your company's department or your affiliates to serve as mentors.
- Follow JA curriculum, bring relevance to high school students and teach marketing, PR, sales, finance, HR and product development concepts in 12 short lessons.
- Prepare students for a quick pitch at the entrepreneurs convention and to participate at the final competition in May with a chance to compete nationally.
JA Company Program culminates with The Next Big Thing: Entrepreneurs Showcase in May 2015
This event features:
- More than 200 11th and 12th graders, guests, board members & judges.
- Fun competition between student companies.
- Awards to the top 3 companies.
Your sponsorship includes:
- Recognition in event program and printed materials.
- Opportunity to provide promotional items in event attendee gift bags.
- Inclusion in JA’s press releases, annual report and social media.
- Logo and link to your website on www.jasandiego.org.
If interested, please contact Susan Perkins directly 619.906.4912 or firstname.lastname@example.org